The Radical Democrat has been actively reporting on the news of #OccupyGezi and the social movement events that followed in the aftermath. For spreading the news globally and informing people of the new creative methods of resistance and inspiring them to adopt these methods, The Radical Democrat has been nominated for “Citizen Journalism of the Year” and “Digital News Portal of the Year” Awards…
If you wish to vote (only between 5-9 June) you will need to navigate through a Turkish interface.
- First you need to click on the link: https://yesildusunceder.typeform.com/to/lMW74u
- Then at the bottom of the page you click on “Şöyle” and enter the voting interface
- The Radical Democrat is located on the third slot, you click on the stars below title
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit “Gönder”
- Share the voting page and promote if you wish to support citizen journalism and social movements’ solidarity globally